Graduate visas

Let’s say you’re an international student you’ve managed to graduate from an established educational institution in Australia. In that case, congratulations! Bear in mind though, getting a degree is just the beginning. You still need to find work and persevere to successfully pursue your desired career and professional goals.

In another case, academic goals may not stop in college. You might be aiming to pursue a master’s degree, or even a doctorate one. Doing postgraduate research could be one of your goals as well. There are numerous universities in Australia offering these degrees, and it might be of your best interests to enroll in one.

However, the process is not that simple. You still need to get a graduate visa if you wish to work in the country or pursue an even higher form of education. Basically, there are several types of graduate visas, which include:

  • Temporary Graduate Visa. This visa is for international students who have finished their studies. It lets you live, study, and work in Australia temporarily. It has two kinds, the Graduate Work and the Post-Study Work.
  • Skilled-Recognised Visa. This visa allows engineering graduates to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in the country. You could be inside or outside the country when you apply, but you should be outside when of Australia when it is decided.
  • Postgraduate Research Sector Visa. This visa allows you to stay in Australia to do postgraduate research. This is for students who wish to apply for a master’s or a doctorate degree.

There are also other types of visas, like the Employer Nomination Scheme and Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa. Regardless of who and what your qualifications are, we at EP Migration can certainly help you process your visa and find means to help you find work in line with your skills and qualifications. We are confident in our expertise and our capabilities, and working with us will certainly help you put your foot on the door to your dreams.

Regardless of your postgraduate goals, we at EP Migration Australia can help you out. We understand you want to stay in Australia right after finishing your studies, whether it may be to pursue a higher degree or to work. We will assist you in filing your visas as well as help you decide what’s best for you with our consultancy services.

Give us a call and let’s talk.


Reach Us